After writing the main part of the research paper, the student must correctly draw a conclusion. The content of the conclusion largely depends on the assessment of the teacher. At this stage, drawing conclusions and summarizing the work done with a detailed description of the result. Therefore, the writing of the conclusion should be approached more carefully and responsibly.
You should pay attention to a few details in order to know how to write a research paper conclusion:
• This part implies a logical continuation of everything that was written earlier. Since at the very beginning certain tasks are set, it is necessary to say whether it was possible to achieve them or not.
• When writing a conclusion, it is worth remembering that it should not contain a list of conclusions drawn after each chapter, but should summarize all the results obtained.
• During the debriefing, it is necessary to compare the source data with what was obtained as a result of the study. This will help to make informed conclusions.
• Before you write a conclusion in research paper, you need to determine the practical significance of the work. It should be said about the prospects for the study of the presented problem.
• It becomes a prerequisite to indicate your point of view on the problem.
• The volume of this part of the work should be no more than two sheets. With more text, the student risks starting “pouring water”.
Making logical conclusions is quite a challenge, so more and more students turn to professionals who deal with this all the time. You have to know how to write a research paper conclusion.
It is worth starting the final part with well-known revolutions, which simplify the process of presenting the thought and direct it in the right direction (so, in this way, etc.). It should describe in detail all the tasks that the student was able to solve. Failures also need to pay attention, because it is on the basis of the problems identified that practical recommendations can be made to continue research in this area or eliminate certain shortcomings.
Particular attention is paid to the practical significance of all the work done, because any research should be aimed at solving a specific problem. At the very end, it is worthwhile to touch on the future, that is, to determine the prospects for further research in a particular area, and also to tell about the plans that the student who wrote the course work has outlined.